Central Manor parents – We have our monthly PTO meeting tonight in the library from 6:30-7:30.
Mr. Charlie Reisinger, our director of technology, will be speaking at 6:30 on our 1 to 1 initiative in 4th-6th grade, with the upcoming possibility of a take home component in November.
We hope to see you tonight!
Yesterday during lunch recess, TJ’s Ice Cream was here. The PTO graciously sponsored our summer reading incentive. Any student who read 1,000+ minutes this summer received an ice cream/cool treat for their commitment to becoming a better reader. Thank you, PTO!
Central Manor families – If you happened to sign up for your child’s teacher’s blog early on in the summer, you may want to go back and do it again. During a system update, teachers lost many of their subscribers. Thank you for helping to keep the home/school communication so strong.
Penn Manor will be operating on a two hour delay tomorrow, Thursday, February 8, 2018 with modified kindergarten.
It’s candy time again! Central Manor PTO’s Gertrude Hawk Chocolate fundraiser is currently underway. If you haven’t handed in your order form yet please consider supporting our school by participating in this tasty fundraiser.
Orders are due next week February 12th and don’t forget…
*We will receive 50% profit on our total sales
*There are prize incentives for every sale
* All Proceeds from the candy sale will go toward field trips, PTO events, and classroom assemblies for our students.
As always thank you for your help and support!
CM Families – Due to the weather a few weeks back, our January PTO meeting will now be held on Monday, January 22, 2018 from 6:30-7:30 PM in the library. We hope to see you there!
Penn Manor is closed today, January 4, 2018. School will now be in session on Friday, February 16th.
For Thursday, January 5, 2018, Penn Manor is operating on a two hour delay with modified kindergarten.
- To shop, please visit: https://www.agpestores.com//ESGSports/groupproducts.php?prodgroup_id=19723&prodgroupbypass=true
- You can also find the online store by visiting https://www.etownsportinggoods.net/. Click on “Online Stores” & search for Central Manor Elementary.
- All orders received on or before 11/28/17 will be delivered to Central Manor on 12/15. Delivery to the school is no cost to you!
- If you do NOT want your items sent home with your child, please email email@example.com for pick up information.
- There is an option to have items delivered directly to your home for a fee (you will see this option when you are checking out online).
- Your purchase will serve as a fundraiser for our school
Thank you for your support!
Parents – I have heard that some of you are having difficulty accessing the survey. Please try the link below. You should have better luck.
The invitation code you will use is: CLU03I **(the last character is a capital i)**
Anyone who takes the survey, will be entered into a drawing. Central Manor will be giving away 10 gift cards to Turkey Hill simply for participating. If you complete the survey at home, please simply send in a brief note stating, “I completed the survey at home,” add your child’s name on the note, and have your child hand it in to the office.
The survey will be open until November 17, 2017. Thank you so much. We appreciate your help.