Dear Penn Manor Families,
Hello there! We hope that this message finds you all well! During this school closing period, not only will there be optional academic offerings, but continued support through our school counselors. The best way to reach us during this time out of school is via email. Subscribing to the school counseling blog is a great way to access additional activities and support. It can be accessed at http://blogs.pennmanor.net/k6counseling.
Also please know that county agencies are still available and a few are listed below.
- Lancaster County Crisis Intervention – (717) 394-2631
- Crisis Text Line: Text “PA” to 741741
- Wellspan Philhaven Access Center – (717) 273-8871
- Lancaster County Mental Health America – (717) 397-7461
- United Way of Lancaster County – 211
- Compass Mark Community (717) 299-2831
- Safe2Say 1-844-5-SAYNOW (1-844-572-9669)
During the school closing if necessary please utilize the following site for Mental Health and Community Resources Mental Health and Community Resources
As always, you have our continued support. We are here if you need us!
Penn Manor School Counselors
Kimberly Juba- Conestoga / Martic Elementary firstname.lastname@example.org
Samantha Strosser- Letort / Eshleman Elementary email@example.com
Nichole Hinkle- Hambright Elementary firstname.lastname@example.org
Michele Semple- Pequea Elementary email@example.com
Shannon Madara- Central Manorfirstname.lastname@example.org