Dear Penn Manor Parents/Guardians,
We want to keep you informed of the latest updates regarding your child’s return to school on August 31, 2020. Please click on the following links for the most up-to-date information:
– A new order from the PA Department of Health has expanded the facial covering/mask requirements for all students in schools. All students and staff will be required to wear a facial covering/mask throughout the school day. Learn more. – The PA Department of Education has released recommendations on responding to COVID-19 cases in schools. Learn more.
– The school district has established attendance policies in compliance with new requirements from the PA Department of Education to be followed under the Blended Learning schedule. Learn more.
– Penn Manor is offering a limited number of home Wi-Fi devices to provide internet access to students without in-home connectivity in partnership with the 1 Million Foundation. Please complete this form to register your interest and eligibility.
– Please have your child bring his/her district-issued laptop on the first day school. We strongly encourage your child to follow the laptop checkup steps posted on the Technology Orientation site before the start of school.
– Free webinars on dealing with the pandemic in a school setting are being offered to school employees and parents by Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health. You can view the 30-minute videos here.
– The application process for Penn Manor Virtual School (PMVS) , our full-time online program for K-12, will resume on Friday, August 21. Please note that your child must first be enrolled in Penn Manor School District to attend PMVS.
Penn Manor School District